Power Automedia (www.powerautomedia.com) a leading digital media company in the automotive industry, has an opening for an Automotive Editor, Diesel Army. We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable diesel truck and performance expert with a strong basis in writing and photography. This position is based in Temecula (Murrieta), California.
About the Company.
Power Automedia (PAM) is a different kind of company. We believe in creating the best automotive content, to fuel the magic of the automobile. We believe in helping people achieve their dreams by building something special. We champion the automotive digital media revolution by producing innovative websites and immersive automotive videos.
About the Job & DieselArmy.com.
In this role you will manage Diesel Army, the leading magazine dedicated to Diesel-powered trucks. We are the leading resource for the latest news, coolest rides, hottest parts, and best event coverage. In between all of that, we routinely take a deep dive into how parts work. When we aren’t behind the desk, we are getting our hands dirty, installing some of the best products around.
- Writing and Managing Editorial Magazine Content
- Assignment of Freelance Editorial Articles & News
- Automotive Photography: Tech, Racing, Builds, News
- Technical Articles
- Event Coverage & News
- Managing In-House Project Vehicles
Skills & Experience.
- Expert Level Skill & Experience (3 Years) in:
- Diesel Performance & Diesel Truck Technology
- Medium-Level Skill & Experience (1-3 Years) in:
- Facebook/Social Media
- Some working knowledge of:
- Willing to commute or relocate to Murrieta, CA (Will consider telecommuting if highly qualified)
- Motor oil dripping from veins
- You are fast-paced, have lots of energy, and are truly willing to put in hard work.
- Comfortable holding others to deadlines
- Familiarly with Web, Facebook, Forums & Online Blogs highly desirable
Competitive salary, a Retina Macbook Pro, paid time off, fun work environment, flexible hours, health/dental insurance.
How to Apply
Send your resume, salary history, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org