M. Parker Anderson-Mabry
"My coaching brand is to generate conversations that make a difference within your life and work. This is the hallmark of my coaching commitment to you, my client."
What types of people do you typically coach?
- U.S government agencies
- the World Bank Group
- Howard County Public Schools
- National Park Service
- Library of Congress and private individuals
What is your professional background?
I have lived and worked throughout the globe including Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, and South America. I am multilingual with native-like proficiency in Spanish and French. I have conducted workshops and seminars for Executive Leadership Boards, workforce teams, and professional collectives on diverse topics such as New Year New You; Navigating Difficult Conversations; and Mastering Influence through a Professional Presence. I have authored articles or professional manuals on managing change in the workplace, issues affecting women in development, addressing linguistic and cultural diversity, changing the dialogue of war and conflict to peaceful resolutions, and adult/teacher training and development. I am a graduate of Boston University, University of Massachusetts, The Coach for Life, Master Coach Training Program, and the Coachville Proficiencies Training Course and I have completed the Shadow Coach Training Program, The Dave Ellis Leadership Course, Peter Redding’s Positively Brilliant Coaching Program, Conversations Among Masters CAM), and most recently June 2013 the World Business and Executives Coach Summit.
Ready To Get Started With M. Parker Anderson-Mabry?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00