News Media Alliance has enhanced Newspaper CareerBank services for jobseekers.
- Resume Builder and Professional Profile tools have been improved to make it easier to make your resume and a professional profile available to employers searching the resume database to fill active positions.
- Confidential job alert service allows you to be in control, set up your preferences, provide an email address, and all future postings that match will be forwarded to you. YOU decide if and how to respond.
MBA, SPHR, ACC
- Benefit from a complete and unbiased focus on you, your goals, AND your success
- Help you in the transitions and changes that life brings you
- Partnership, encouragement and support on your journey
- Clarity and focus on achievement
- Discovery and direction
I believe that you have the answers inside - my job is to gently, intentionally and persistently, guide you through a process of discovery, empowerment and action.
- Listen for the patterns that propel or restrain your progress
- Help keep you focused on your priorities
- Hold the vision for a positive outcome even when you can't
- Provide accountability that keeps you acting on your goals
- Offer 100% focus on you and your success during every appointment
- Nonprofits and association executive directors and fundraising professionals
- Small business owners/leaders who want to achieve more clarity and results
- Individuals who are ready to take the next step towards their personal and organizational success
- President, Bottom Line 3 Marketing since 2005
- Lifetime of association and nonprofit board service
- Presentations at various ASAE and Texas SAE conferences
- Author of "Intentions at Work: 83 Spiritual Tools to Succeed in Business"
- Contributing author to "50 Ways Coaches Can Change the World" by C J Hayden
- Contributing author to "Positively Brilliant Self-Mastery" by Peter J. Reding
- Invited to give two TEDxSMU talks
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.