News Media Alliance has enhanced Newspaper CareerBank services for jobseekers.
- Resume Builder and Professional Profile tools have been improved to make it easier to make your resume and a professional profile available to employers searching the resume database to fill active positions.
- Confidential job alert service allows you to be in control, set up your preferences, provide an email address, and all future postings that match will be forwarded to you. YOU decide if and how to respond.
Location: Le Sueur, Minnesota
- Gain clarity and fresh perspective to move forward.
- Create a compelling personal vision.
- Develop a focus plan congruent with your unique strengths and values.
- Have sacred space just to be.
- Work with a committed, compassionate coach who holds you as infinitely resourceful.
- Regaining and renewing clarity, focus and confidence.
- Feeling inspired and energized by honoring and building on natural strengths.
- Overcoming analysis paralysis and taking inspired action to move forward.
- Having a vision to work smarter, with measurable benchmarks to achieve your goals.
- Aligning with highest values.
When I ask clients about the benefits of coaching, similar themes emerge: Clarity, Focus, Energy, Confidence, Fresh Ideas, Valuable Insight, Personal Attention, Growth and Results. I'm honored by their positive feedback and privileged to work with outstanding professionals. Here's what clients say:
- Learner - I am committed to ongoing learning for the sake of mastery as a coaching professional. I also partner with my clients as learners to move from ignorance to competence, expanding the way they see, move and act to get the results they want.
- Grounded - My earthy, nature-loving style provides value in aiding clients to become centered and slow down the frenetic pace of their lives. I am committed to being present so that they may also be conscious and present.
- Maximizer - I am naturally inclined as coach to help clients play bigger, to stretch toward excellence and achieve results on their terms.
- Lightness and humor - Gentle irreverence and a laugh now and then helps to lighten the load.
- Compassion - I hold huge, compassionate heartï¿½s space for clients to be authentic and explore who they can become.
We all have unique, innate strengths and gifts that we bring to the world. I partner with my clients to maximize those strengths, to focus and better manage their energy, to make alive choices and take inspired actions for a rich and rewarding personal and professional life.
- Leaders in the midst of career transition or considering it.
- Business Owners and Executives wanting to enhance productivity, fulfillment or life balance.
- Sales and Direct Sales professionals desiring greater results.
- Coaching experience and education: Certified by the International Coach Federation as a Professional Certified Coach and by Coaches Training Institute as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach; Graduate of Newfield Network: Foundations of Ontological Learning; Graduate of The Arbinger Institute "The Choice in Coaching: Arbinger Mastery Training for Coaches"; Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst in DISC Style Analysis.
- Professional background: 3 years Leadership and Business Development Coach for INC. 500 organization; Founded Design Your Destiny professional coaching services in 1999; 14 years in sales and key account management in international business.
- Education: B.S. in Business Administration and Spanish
Order Online below.
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00
Add to Cart