News Media Alliance has enhanced Newspaper CareerBank services for jobseekers.
- Resume Builder and Professional Profile tools have been improved to make it easier to make your resume and a professional profile available to employers searching the resume database to fill active positions.
- Confidential job alert service allows you to be in control, set up your preferences, provide an email address, and all future postings that match will be forwarded to you. YOU decide if and how to respond.
Pamela J. Green
MBA, SPHR, ACC
My clients always walk away with a good sense of who they are, where they want to go, how they will get there and who/what can help them achieve their goals. They will feel a strong sense of motivation accompanied by realistic plan forward after working with me.
Promotions, improved relationships, improved sense of self-worth, and a feeling of being focused and headed in the right direction.
I believe in putting people at ease and helping them to see who they are and where they are so they can put their energies into moving in the right direction. I enjoy working with clients who are ready to take their brands, their careers, and their organizations to the next level. I believe that that given the right support everyone can achieve breakthrough performance and results. My primary role as the coach is to help illuminate what already exists within my client and then work to help them pave the way to their next big thing.
- I bring real world experiences (from staff to c-suite and board levels) to every coaching relationship. This experience allows me to adjust my coaching style to meet the client where they are now and to help guide them to where they want to go.
- I listen on a deep level, especially to what isn't being said by my client.
- I am active and credible in the business community, which makes me relatable to my clients.
- I ask provocative questions to promote thinking and insights and provide relevant tools and resources to facilitate deeper learning.
- I work with the client to co-create positive results; so the change the client is seeking is achieved and sustained.
Most of my clients are mid to executive level business professionals and leaders who work within for-profit and non-profit organizations.
I am a collaboration, conflict resolution and coaching leader with more than 30 years of professional experience having served as a Supervisor, Manager, Director, Chief Executive, Board Chair and now as President of Pamela J Green Solutions, LLC.
I have earned a Bachelor's of Science Degree and my MBA from Franklin University in Columbus, Ohio. In addition to my education, I hold certifications as an Internal Conflict Coach (ICC), an SPHR from the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
After nearly 10 years with the American Red Cross, I joined SHRM as Regional Director and within 18 months was promoted to Chief Membership Officer, where I served as the chief promoter of global membership, member engagement, and retention initiatives. My work resulted in year over year revenue and membership growth during an economic recession and launched a demand for my speaking, training and facilitation expertise.
After a wonderful relationship with SHRM, my desire to enhance the leadership expertise of professionals in the business community grew stronger. With these goals in mind, I became a Business Strategist, Management Consultant and Executive Coach, where I now focus on helping business leaders avoid strategic drift and achieve business outcomes. Over the past 8 years I have applied Process Facilitation, Consultation, Coaching, Change Management, Team Building, Training and Development approaches to help clients achieve their organizational and professional goals.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.