- Resume Builder and Professional Profile tools have been improved to make it easier to make your resume and a professional profile available to employers searching the resume database to fill active positions.
- Confidential job alert service allows you to be in control, set up your preferences, provide an email address, and all future postings that match will be forwarded to you. YOU decide if and how to respond.
Pamela J. Green
MBA, SPHR, ACC
My clients report having a better sense of who they are, where they want to go, and how they will achieve their personal and professional goals. They feel motivated and have a realistic plan forward after our time together.
Clarity, personal and professional advancement, improved relationships, improved sense of self-worth, and a feeling of being focused and headed in the right direction.
I believe it is essential that people can be who they are when they come to a coaching session. Without the ability to be authentic, a client might miss out on the great opportunity to fulfill their life mission which can be realized through coaching. This requires me to create a psychologically safe place for people to show up. A place that is judgment free and allows for a complete discovery of what is and what can be. By putting people at ease, I can help them to see who they are and where they are so they can put their energies into moving in the right direction. I enjoy working with clients ready to take their leadership brands and their organizations to the next level. I believe that given the proper support, everyone can achieve breakthrough performance and results. My primary role as the coach is to help illuminate what already exists within my client and then work to help them pave the way to their next big thing.
- I bring real world experiences (from staff to c-suite and board levels) to every coaching relationship. This experience allows me to adjust my coaching style to meet the client where they are now and to help guide them to where they want to go.
- I listen on a deep level, especially to what isn't being said by my client.
- I am active and credible in the business community, which makes me relatable to my clients.
- I ask provocative questions to promote thinking and insights and provide relevant tools and resources to facilitate deeper learning.
- I work with the client to co-create positive results; so the change the client is seeking is achieved and sustained.
Most of my clients are mid to executive-level business professionals and leaders who work within for-profit, non-profit, and family-owned businesses.
I am a collaboration, conflict resolution, and coaching leader with more than 30 years of professional experience. I have served as a Supervisor, Manager, Director, Chief Executive, Board Chair, and now as President of Pamela J Green Solutions.
With both a Bachelor of Science Degree and MBA from Franklin University in Columbus, Ohio, I am currently working on my Ph.D. in Organizational Management, a leadership cognate, to expand my capacity to provide deeper support for my clients and their organizations. Also, because I'm a lifelong learner, I just get a kick out of learning. In addition to my education, I hold certifications as an Internal Conflict Coach (ICC), an SPHR from the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI), and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
After nearly ten years with the American Red Cross, I joined SHRM as Regional Director and, within 18 months, was promoted to Chief Membership Officer, where I served as the chief promoter of global membership, member engagement, and retention initiatives. My work resulted in year-over-year revenue and membership growth during an economic recession and launched a demand for my speaking, training, and facilitation expertise.
After an exciting relationship with SHRM, my desire to enhance the leadership expertise of professionals in the business community grew more substantial. With these goals in mind, I became a Business Strategist, Management Consultant, and Executive Coach, where I now focus on helping business leaders avoid strategic drift and achieve business outcomes. I have applied Process Facilitation, Consultation, Coaching, Change Management, Team Building, Training, and Development approaches to help clients achieve their organizational and professional goals.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.