- Resume Builder and Professional Profile tools have been improved to make it easier to make your resume and a professional profile available to employers searching the resume database to fill active positions.
- Confidential job alert service allows you to be in control, set up your preferences, provide an email address, and all future postings that match will be forwarded to you. YOU decide if and how to respond.
M.A., CAE Executive Coach
My coaching clients benefit with obtaining their goals and producing related results faster and easier than they could on their own. As a life coach, I work with the whole client and not just the career portion since all the client's life is involved with their achievements. Sometimes it is something outside a person's career or initial coaching focus that is preventing him/her from moving forward - usually something of which he/she is not even aware. As a coach, I help them identify the barriers and gaps that are keeping them from their desires and achievements. As a former association executive for 40 years, I know the environment and challenges of association work. Now that I am retired, I can help you plan your retirement exit strategy and how to have a fulfilling life in retirement. Recently, I trained in "Reclaim Your Power" to remove disempowering/negative conversations and get you back in action in only minutes.
Among the results my clients have reported:
- Finding a job in four months in a poor economy
- Changing a job from in-person to remote working arrangement (first person to do that in that organization)
- Going from no money ("the wolf is at the door") to a $1million producer in a year
- Falling in love, changing religion, getting married, and combining households in a year
- Finishing a book and buying a horse farm
- Going from no money and no clients (contemplating taking a paying job) to a successful web design business that pays the bills (three months)
Every person is a unique and special person who has the answers deep inside of them. My role, as coach, is to help them uncover those answers. I have worked with executives, leaders, creative individuals, people who are starting their own businesses or large projects, and spiritual seekers. Now I am focusing on retirement strategies for my clients. Most of my clients find they exceed their expectations more quickly than they imagined and obtain additional benefits that they did not know they would get. "Life Just Goes Better With Coaching!"™
- My dependability and the stand I have for my clients' success.
- My ability to listen in a non-judgmental fashion.
- My ability to distill a lot of verbiage into a succinct "aha" moment for the client.
- My ability to verbalize a client's situation into a distinct, simple, and direct statement.
- Flexibility and an excellent memory.
- Association executives looking to retire
- Creative individuals and entrepreneurs
- Non-profit organization leaders
- Professionals managers
- People in life transitions
- People who want to optimize their effectiveness, maximize their profitability, create balance, and free up time for creativity and self-expression
I have extensive professional experience as an association executive, serving as an Executive Director or Assistant Executive Director of some 30-plus trade associations, professional societies, non-profit groups, and a licensing board over the course of my 40 plus year association management career. I have been a direct employee of associations, as well as worked with organizations through an association management company relationship. Through my work, and the process of earning my CAE credential in 1992 which I maintained until 2017, I have gained a deep understanding and appreciation of the array of challenges and opportunities faced by association management professionals.
I have been an executive coach and personal strategist since 1999, and I hold certifications from Coaches Academy in North Carolina and Coach University in Colorado. Recently, I have added "Reclaim Your Power" training to my credentials.
I am also passionate about art. I hold masterï¿½s degrees in art history and teach courses on "Finding the Artist Within" and "Sustaining the Artist Within" through North Carolina State University, various art organizations, and churches.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.